Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Suggestion #4 and 5: When waiting on a visa....update your insurance information and workout

#4 - I received two larger than normal bills from my doctors this past week. I should say they are from new doctors that I had to go to for some of my pre-departure medical treatments. Upon close scrutiny...thankfully before I wrote any checks....I realized that my insurance wasn't applied to either bill. So I spent 40 minutes on hold with both offices and two minutes updating my info.

#5 - I am heading out in a few minutes to workout with my personal trainer for the last time. I'm dreading it. My emotions are crazy today. I blame the fact that I am STILL in limbo on my visa. Martin will have his work cut out for him. I hope he is able to get me through the hour.

No comments: