skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Minnesota Girl
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Yep - for today that says it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My BLOG!
This blog chronicles my adventures in live.
About Me
Erika
Fargo, North Dakota, United States
I was born and raised in Minnesota although many may consider me a nomad as I have moved multiple times in the last eight years.
View my complete profile
Books On My Bedside Table
Woman, Food and God by G. Roth
My Horizontal Life by Chelsea Handler
The Girl With The Dragoon Tattoo
The Devil in the White City (by Erik Larson)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(8)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(7)
►
2010
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
2009
(14)
►
September
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(5)
▼
2008
(86)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(14)
▼
July
(26)
Smell-O-Vision
It’s an iPod world
Put a Lighter To It!
AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Chinese Insanity
Simple Pleasures: Neighbors, PB&J, Fried Egg Sand...
Salad – I need Salad
The Human Touch
HOLY S***
Hong Kong: 3 Days, 2 Nights
I Mandarin
A typhoon and another culinary experience!
Topic: Earplugs or Bed = Rock
First Date with a Girl and Other Random Observations:
Official
Another Visa !?!
Settled In....
Home Sweet Home
Carefour…..it’s like Super Target on Steroids.
Juicy Dumplings and Salty Rice
Four Days - In Pictures
Man Down! I repeat Man Down!
Knee How (Say it like it sounds)
Leaving...on a jet plane....
Suggestion #4 and 5: When waiting on a visa....upd...
Suggestion #2 and 3: When waiting on a visa....ea...
►
June
(8)
►
May
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment