I’ve settled into a nice routine here in China. I am reminded what it feels like to hold a position that doesn’t involve much (if any) travel – its nice. You may be wondering what my week is like so here are a few of the highlights:
Weekdays
6:00am Morning Workout - Cardio
8:30am – 5:30pm Work
6:30pm – Evening Workout – Weights
7:30pm – Dinner, conference calls with Bobcat US or watch movie, or read a book, or study Chinese
Saturday
Morning - Long Walk/Run followed by running errands. This basically translates into a trip to Carrefour. Sometimes I add in a trip to the movie/cd store.
Afternoon – Chinese Class
Evening – Catch-up with some of the other expats I’ve met and/or some other crazy adventure
Sunday
This day is lot like Saturday except this is my day to sleep in and not workout!
Yep, the routine I have here is likely similar to many of yours. The only difference is I am often confronted by unexplained cultural differences that can cause you to simply wonder aloud “What the….”
I don’t mean to imply that the way the US does everything is the best way. It is simply what I am familiar and comfortable with. I know that there are some lessons/ideas that I am learning in China that could be applied in the US and work well. However, there are some things that just wouldn’t cut it back at home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment