I wanted to let all of you that post comments know that I do read them. In fact I have re-read most of them many times. The thoughts you share are great and at a minimum lets me know who has been reading my entries.
Also your comments help me get through the moments where I miss home. Although I haven’t talked about it much I have had some very interesting conversations with myself over the past few weeks, trying to keep myself entertained, trying to make sense of Chinese customs, trying to deal with lonliness, trying to rationalize homesickness….etc.
So thanks again!
p.s. I will have an interesting entry soon about recent "team building activities"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i read your blog every day. in fact, it's because you keep your blog fairly up to date that I'm trying to keep my blog up to date too. My goal is to try to put something up at least twice a week. we'll see if that happens. but i'm trying. :-) we all miss you VERY much!! and now with the olympics going on - every time someone mentions it, i can casually, say "speaking of china, a friend of mine lives there..." so even complete strangers know about your adventures in china. speaking of china - their women's gymnastics team is adorable! i was telling sean i wanted to take one home with me and treat it like a doll. is that weird?
Post a Comment