Monday, June 2, 2008

The Light (a.k.a the waiting game)

Okay - so the light at the end of the tunnel was easily found. Two things helped me out

1. I made a to do list
2. I received my medical clearance to go to China.

So now that I can see the light all I have to do is wait. I have to wait for my visa packet/application to be finalized so that it can be submitted for review. After that I have to wait to get my visa. After that I have to wait for my departure date......yep lots of waiting going on.

While I'm waiting, I'm making progress on my to do list. Handling items like wraping up my current position at Bobcat, granting power of attorney to my sister, letting my bank know I'm going to China, etc...

I should also mention another highlight. My boyfriend Rick is in the process of moving in to my Condo. We will hopefully be able to spend a few weeks living together before I depart to China. Once I depart he will be in charge of the place.

No comments: