Today I had my last doctors appointment. I went in to see Dr Christoff with three goals:
1. Get a letter from him explaining that I take prescription medicine and need to be allowed to carry these in to China
2. Get a prescription for Diamox (? spelling) a pill used to help with high altitude sickness
3. Have two vaccines administered - Typhoid and an adult polio booster
I accomplished one and two with out issue. Item three also was pretty simple except my Doc decided to add in one more vaccine or in other words one more needle!
When it was all said and done I shook hands with my physician thanked him for all his help and told him I'd see him in 2009.
It was a great feeling walking out of his office as it means I am one step closer to addressing all of the final items on my pre-departure checklist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment