If asked you to write a list of major life changes that are usually accompanied by stress what would your list include?
Moving, changing jobs, travel, death, marriage or divorce.....these could all be on the list. I'm sure there are even more.
Thankfully I am not experiencing the items I listed last. However, I am moving, I am changing jobs and I'll be traveling to do it. I'm not complaining but everyonce in awhile I just feel a bit out of sorts and I think it has to do with all of the change I'm working through. The "to do" list seems never ending.
I'm trying to find the fun in the process but there are certain things that just aren't fun....like making sure my files are in order, that the closets are cleaned, etc....
I'm sure there is a light at the end of the tunnel but right now I think it is blocked out by the pile of scrapbooking supplies scattered across my living room floor that I'm working to organize!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment