YEAH!
Today my primary physician signed off on my traveling to China. I am "O.k" to go. At this point I get to play a waiting game. I have to wait while my company puts together my visa packet that includes my medical clearance/test results, transcripts, resume, job description, letter of invitation to China, etc.... Once this is ready it will be passed on to the Chinese Consulate for review and approval. Keep your fingers crossed.
By the way, here are where the totals stand
# of needles: 7
# of x-rays: 1
# of trips to the Dr office: 4
I have seen more of my doctor in the past two weeks than what I experienced in the past 3 years combined. I'm thankful for it to be over.
....oh wait, I just recalled its not over. I need to get one more thing from him. Evidently when I fly to China I need to carry with me a letter explaining the prescription drugs I take and what they are used to treat.....just one more thing to add to the to do list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment