Fargo…
…is located in Cass County; Along the Red River of the North
…is a border town located next to Moorehead, MN
…has an estimated population of 99.200
…is the largest community in the Fargo-Moorehead metro area (population of 175,000)
…has an average high temperature of 16 degrees in January and 82 degrees in July
…is 4 hours Northwest of the Twin Cities (closer to where I grew up)
…is 3 hours west of Cross Lake, MN (even closer to the family cabin)
…is 10.5 hours Northwest of Chicago
North Dakota…
…is the Peace Garden State
…was admitted to the union on Nov 2, 1889
…has a population of approximately 636,000
…had an average of 9.3 people per square mile
You may be wondering why I’m sharing these statistics with you. It’s pretty simple. When I return to the US I will be relocating back to North Dakota. This time I will be based in our Fargo office
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
to my previous post I enjoy every minute here with Erika and she does not make me do a lot of errands but I do get my daily list of things she would like me to do and I enjoy taking long walks to get them done and catch the scenery. As far as Luggage goes we will have 5 suitcases at 50lbs each and 4 carry ons. of the 9 bags i came with 1 suitcase and a carry on. so you can see who shopped a lot while her. looking forward to returning home and beginning a new adventure. All kidding aside I would change one minute we have spent here together.
Technically Rick came with TWO carry-on's. Although, both are smaller than my typical carry on so that probably says something!
Post a Comment