Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Captain Kodak

Over the past 10 days I have taken a ton of pictures. Just call be Captain Kodak. I’ve finally been able to update my picasa site with all of them. I don’t expect anyone to go through all of them. Feel free to just poke around a bit. Use the following link to access my newest public albums:

http://picasaweb.google.com/esjohnson80

Albums Recently created and/or updated include the following:

Great Wall
Summer Palace
Temple of Heaven
Forbidden City
Silk/Copper/Jade Factories
Olympic Campus
Various Around Xi’An
Dinner Show
Terracotta Army
Wild Goose Pagoda
Various around Xi’An
Various around Beijing
JiMao
Rick in Shanghai
Chinese Opera (updated with a few more pictures as I visited it with Pat’s Family)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man was I ever picture happy on this trip to Xi An and Beijing I took over 200 photos in 3 dqys and ran out of room on my camera and had to delete a bunch with Erika to make room to take more at the Great Wall. I felt dumb because I for got to bring the extra card that i left back in Shanghai.