Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Deja Vu

I was going to title this entry "Leaving on a Jet Plane" but then I realized that I think I've used this before. Regardless it still applies. Tomorrow (my Thursday morning) I will be boarding a plane headed to Chicago via Tokyo and Minneapolis.

I will be spending one week in Chicago and then will head to North Dakota for meetings. During the meetings I'll find out what my next role will be in Bobcat. Whatever it is I will be relocating to ND, likely after the start of the new year. Anyone have a house for sale in ND?! Talking about this though is getting ahead of myself.

I'm most excited about my week of vacation. I plan to hit the gym, walk the lake, shop, eat the food I miss, drink some cocktails all while catching up with family and friends. Plus I'll get to spend some time snuggled up in my bed watching all of the TV shows that Rick recorded for me on DVR.

I'll also be making a quick pit stop during this two weeks in MN and will be able to see my immediate family. I can't wait to spoil my niece and nephew!!

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

hear that? that's the sound of my heart breaking a little because you'll be in the US, but not CA.

Enjoy the visit home!!! And when you fly over CA, wave at me. :-)

kris said...

Cori and Cooper can't wait to see you!!!