Sunday, October 12, 2008

Run – Pat – Run!!!

I have to send some good wishes out to my neighbor Pat today. During his whole time here he has been devotedly training for a marathon. I don’t think he’s missed a day of training.

Today Pat will be running his race; he is running the Chicago Marathon. His goal is to be able to finish with a time that qualifies him for Boston.

I know that temperature wise it is a bit warm in Chicago. Despite the less than ideal conditions I hope he runs like the wind!

The marathon just started about 30 minutes ago. I know he is in coral 7 so he should be on the course by now. Unfortunately, I’m heading to bed soon and won’t be able to see the results of the race until the morning – can’t wait to see his time.

No comments: