Despite your initial reaction you can rest assured that The Underwires are not a psychadillic rock band. Although, my brother likes that image and it may get played up by The Underwires in the future.
....So are you confused yet....
The Underwires is the team that was formed for the Breast Cancer 3 Day - 2009. As of now we have seven team members and one more on the fence. Without further ado let me introduce the team:
Kris Roberts -- my big sister
Tim Johnson -- my big brother (yes, after a few guilt trips I got him to join)
Leann Johnson -- Friend of Kris' and one of the 12 pack (kris' college roommates)
Rick Wolowicz -- my guy
Katie Flinn -- friend, college roommate and fellow AKPsi fraternity alum
Angela Lim -- friend, fellow AKPsi fraternity alum
Pat Ward-- friend, my neighbor here in China
Karen Johanning -- she's on the fence as she needs to have foot surgery. I'm keeping my hopes up that she will be able to join us.
If you want to check out more information about the three day visit the following site:
http://www.the3day.org/site/TR/Walk/TwinCitiesEvent?px=1182312&pg=personal&fr_id=1302&et=IDFpAoeGKGqQ4f60WkFVNw..&s_tafId=85059
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Erika, I am going to be your underwire. Help get Cori and Cooper to the cheer stations and offer babysitting/dogsitting services. I'm not walking.
Thanks Ang -- you know I love seeing folks I know out cheering us on. I'm sure my sister and Bud will love your offer to help with the kids. You don't have to worry too much about Rizo and walks she's low maintenance (just let her out now and again)....now Cooper with all his energy thats another story
Katie Flinn - who's that?
I'm still not used to seeing my new name in print. I still catch myself introducing myself as Kathryn Groble.
Ok, I am now offically registered to walk. I will be the enforcer of all rules since I am the Police. I am looking forward to the walk.
Post a Comment