Thursday, January 15, 2009

Favorite Things

Some of my favorite things include a clean desk top, an organized file drawer and new office supplies. Needless to say the last few weeks at work have been fun as I gather all of these things in my cubicle. This strange fetish extends to my personal life as well. I like being organized and trying to give every place a home.

On Tuesday I was excited as I would get the opportunity to organize more of my stuff in my apartment. Or so I thought.

An hour into a three hour delivery window HOM Furniture arrived to deliver a new bedroom set and dining room table. I opened the door for the first load of furniture and the first words I heard were “The dresser was damaged and has to be reordered.”

UGH! In the whole lot of furniture I was having delivered that is the piece I was most excited to get. I was excited as it’d allow me to organize all of my clothes. The fortress that has been built around my bedroom would have been dismantled. My demolition will have to wait until 1/24 when they will attempt again to deliver me a dresser.

p.s. For those of you wondering the kitchen table goes extremely well with my air mattress and Rubbermaid TV stand

No comments: