Friday, June 26, 2009

Two Months?!

As I logged into my blog this morning I realized that it has been over two months since I last put out an update. Seriously where has the time gone?

I wish I could say that in the last 60 days I have been busy traveling the world, searching for world peace, fighting hunger, spending the millions I won in the powerball or any other such exotic thing.

The reality though is that I lead a simple life. I'd welcome any of the above scenarios but they do not reflect my reality. Nope my reality includes a pile of laundry that has reached dangerous levels, an unmade bed, a messy kitchen and a to do list that seems to be a mile long. Ahh....its the good life.

Aside from working I have had some fun though in the past two months. I managed to finish both the Fargo Half Marathon (May) and Grandmas Half Marathon (June). I've made a few trips to the family cabin in northern MN. Oh, and I have started training for the Breast Cancer 3 Day walk that I will be participating in.

This weekend if you need to find me I'd suggest you search 1) the mini golf course or 2) the sidewalks around fargo - due to my 15 mile training walk or 3) my laundry room.

No comments: